Do you enjoy the pictures you see in the newsletter of your player? They can be yours for a nominal fee!!
The booster club takes action/candid shots of the players throughout the school year. If you would like to purchase a digital download of these pictures, the price is $15 for all the pictures we have of your player per semester. Once your payment is received, you should receive a digital download in less than one week or at the end of the semester, whichever is applicable.
Additionally, if you would like to purchase a digital download of the Professional Photos taken of your player this fall, you can do that here as well!! Once you have the digital downloads, you own the images. Therefore, you can take them anywhere you wish to purchase prints and other products or share them on social media.
Prices are as follows:
$15 - Package 1 - Spring Pictures (This includes all pictures that the booster club has of your player during the Spring Semester.)
$15 - Package 2 - Fall Pictures (This includes all pictures that the booster club has of your player during the Fall Semester.)
$25 - Package 3 - Fall and Spring Pictures (This includes all pictures that the booster club has of your player during BOTH the Spring & Fall Semesters, a SAVINGS of $5.)
$20 - Package 4 - Professional Pictures ONLY (This includes all pictures that the booster club has of your player taken by the professional photographer in the Fall as well as their team photos.)
$40 - Package 5 - All Pictures - **BEST DEAL!!! (This includes all pictures that the booster club has of your player taken by us AND the professional photographer in the Fall AND their team photos a SAVINGS of $10.)
- Last Updated: 19 September 2021 19 September 2021
Congratulations on your child making the CHS Tennis Team for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year!
The overall success of the CHS Tennis program rests on collective financial and volunteering support of the Tennis Booster organization. Without the financial support from every player, the tennis program will be compromised and player participation will become limited. The Coppell Tennis Booster Club is a Section 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt corporation. Funds raised go directly to the benefit of ALL levels of the CHS Tennis program. The Boosters work diligently to provide financial support to our players, coaches and tennis program.
Refund policy: If player is unable to be on CHS Tennis team prior to August 15, 2021, due to unforeseen circumstances, such as family relocation, scheduling conflict, etc., the full $125 amount may be fully refundable.
Here are some of the ways joining the Booster Club benefits YOU:
- FULFILLING YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contribute to the continued success of our tennis program that has made such a big difference for our kids.
- 1 COMPLIMENTARY BANQUET TICKET for your player ($50 value)
- 1 COMPLIMENTARY Memory Mate (an 8x10 collage of your player and their team - $15 value)
- Discounts on Photo Packages ($10 value)
- Additional discounts on select ONLINE STORE Items
- That's a minimum $75 VALUE ADDED to your Booster Membership!!
Here are some of the ways the Booster funds are applied to the ENTIRE CHS TENNIS PROGRAM:
- Season kickoff pizza party and team celebrations throughout the year
- Tournament fees and medals
- Homecoming Parade (Fall)
- End of Season Awards Banquet (ticket sales only cover about 40% of total banquet cost)
- Tennis Center facility enhancements and additions like scorekeepers, stringing machines, scoreboard, ball machines, ball pick up machines and the new awnings.
- Middle School Outreach Night
- Senior Night
- Snacks and drinks and treats at select matches and tournaments.
- Supplemental travel, lodging and meal expenses for athletes when travelling to away tournaments* (select tournaments)
- December Fundraiser Service Project/Diversion Court Fundraiser
- Scholarship assistance for Senior players who apply, meet criteria. Scholarships awarded annually at Awards Banquet
- Website and social media support and technology
- Bookkeeping, tax filing, copying and post office box fees
- Team Picture poster, team photographer sitting fee
- Last Updated: 19 July 2021 19 July 2021
The MANDATORY T-SHIRT/SWEATSHIRT FEE is $60.
- This is MANDATORY for ALL TEAMS.
- This fee will cover the cost of at least 2 Coppell Tennis branded t-shirts, 1 long-sleeved t-shirt, and 1 Hoodie.
- Orders must be places ASAP so that we can order uniforms to arrive PRIOR to the beginning of the fall season.
- There will be ADDITIONAL uniform pieces (both mandatory and optional available soon)
- Payment is Due By FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2021.
- Last Updated: 01 June 2021 01 June 2021
IF YOU HAVE MORE MONEY THAN TIME, thank you for doing your part to contribute the the program. Your $50 donation will help supplement all the things we do.
- Last Updated: 18 September 2021 18 September 2021