2023-2024 Booster Membership, Car Decal & T-shirt
BOOSTERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP: ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE!
- 40% OFF Banquet Tickets for 4 family members
- Exclusive members-only T-shirt with family name
- Family name showcased on the booster website
- Cool car decals to show your support.
ADDITIONAL WAYS THE BOOSTER FUNDS ARE APPLIED TO THE COPPELL ISD TENNIS PROGRAM:
- TRAINING EQUIPMENT (balls, ball machine, racket stringer, etc.)
- YEARBOOK PHOTOS (a MANDATORY expense for the program)
- SENIOR NIGHT CELEBRATION
- TEAM BONDING ACTIVITIES (pool party, team dinners, inter-squad matches, etc.)
- MANDATORY FEES (bookkeeping. insurance, web fees, tax filing. copying, post office fees etc.)
- TENNIS CENTER (enhancements, scoreboard, decorations, awnings, etc.)
- HOMECOMING PARADE
- MANDATORY SEASON KICKOFF NIGHT (pizza, drinks, Kona Ice, etc.)
- TOURNAMENT EXPENSES
- TOURNAMENT SNACKS & DRINKS
- SUPPLEMENTAL TRAVEL EXPENSES
- SERVICE PROJECTS
- TEAM PICTURES (posters, banner & sitting fees)
- AND MORE!!!
Congratulations on your child making the CHS Tennis Team for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year!
The overall success of the CHS Tennis program rests on collective financial and volunteering support of the Tennis Booster organization. Without the financial support from every player, the tennis program will be compromised and player participation will become limited. The Coppell Tennis Booster Club is a Section 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt corporation. Funds raised go directly to the benefit of ALL levels of the CHS Tennis program. The Boosters work diligently to provide financial support to our players, coaches and tennis program. Membership fee is only $200 for Varsity players and only $130 for non-varsity players.
Refund policy: If player is unable to be on CHS Tennis team prior to August 15, 2023, due to unforeseen circumstances, such as family relocation, scheduling conflict, etc., the full amount may be fully refundable.
2023-2024 CHS Tennis Proud Sponsors
Click on logo to visit their site