Congratulations on your child making the CHS Tennis Team for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year!
The overall success of the CHS Tennis program rests on collective financial and volunteering support of the Tennis Booster organization. Without the financial support from every player, the tennis program will be compromised and player participation will become limited. The Coppell Tennis Booster Club is a Section 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt corporation. Funds raised go directly to the benefit of ALL levels of the CHS Tennis program. The Boosters work diligently to provide financial support to our players, coaches and tennis program.
Refund policy: If player is unable to be on CHS Tennis team prior to August 15, 2020, due to unforeseen circumstances, such as family relocation, scheduling conflict, etc., the full $125 amount may be fully refundable.
Here are some of the ways the Booster funds are applied to the entire CHS tennis program:
- Season kickoff pizza party and team celebrations throughout the year
- Tournament fees and medals
- Homecoming Parade (Fall)
- End of Season Awards Banquet (ticket sales only cover about 40% of total banquet cost)
- Tennis Center facility enhancements and additions like scorekeepers, stringing machines, scoreboard, ball machines, ball pick up machines and the new awnings.
- Middle School Outreach Night
- Senior Night
- Snacks and drinks and treats at select matches and tournaments.
- Supplemental travel, lodging and meal expenses for athletes when travelling to away tournaments* (select tournaments)
- December Fundraiser Service Project/Diversion Court Fundraiser
- Scholarship assistance for Senior players who apply, meet criteria. Scholarships awarded annually at Awards Banquet
- Website and social media support and technology
- Bookkeeping, tax filing, copying and post office box fees
- Team Picture poster, team photographer sitting fee